101: Brand Marketing Though Music
Join Group Y for “101: BRAND MARKETING THROUGH MUSIC,” a networking and educational event taking place Tuesday, March 28th at the new House of Blues in Anaheim, CA.
This insightful event will feature top executives from LIVE NATION, HOUSE OF BLUES ENTERTAINMENT, TACO BELL and more sharing best practices for building an engaged brand utilizing music & live entertainment. Participants will hear from industry leaders about real world examples of successful initiatives they’ve led. The goal is for participants to be re-inspired and come away with fresh ideas they’ll be able to translate to their own individual or business goals.
> Find out why Music is, has and will always be one of the best platforms to market to a young demo.
> How social and digital has changed the marketing landscape for the music industry.
> Hear how Taco Bell supports Up & Coming Artists connecting bands with fans through “Feed The Beat“.
> Learn why music is a key gateway for brands to become patrons of culture.
• JOHN BEHLING – EVP of Marketing – LIVE NATION / HOUSE OF BLUES ENTERTAINMENT
• WILL BORTZ – Director, Brand Partnerships – TACO BELL
• MATT FERRIGNO – Partner – WE ARE VOICES ENTERTAINMENT (WAV/E)
BOF GROUP DISCUSSION LEADERS
• Chivan Wang – Marketing / Promotions Director – House Of Blues Anaheim
• Cristina Kown – Marketing Consultant – Fender
• Danny Evans – VP Marketing – Ethika
• Dave Curtin – Music Industry Exec.
• Eric Jacks – Chief Strategy Officer – Collab
• Tim Nickloff – VP Marketing – Incase
• Toni Wallace – Head of Music Brand Partnerships – United Talent Agency
• More To Be Announced
Attendees will also actively engage with the speakers as they participate in unique BOF “BIRDS OF A FEATHER” interactive group discussions. Each group will be presented with a real-life situation that relates to brand marketing utilizing music & live entertainment to collectively discuss challenges and find solutions. The results will be critiqued by our presenters and shared among those attending as well as on the Group Y website for future reading and discussion.
The “101” series was created to provide ongoing relevant learning opportunities to encourage professional growth among participants who work in Youth Culture & Marketing.
6:30pm – Check In, Networking, House of Blues VIP Tours, Drinks & Appetizers
7:00pm – 8:30pm – Intro & Presentations
8:30pm – 9:30pm – BOF Interactive Group Discussions
9:30pm – 10:00pm – Follow up Networking & Drinks
$40 – Event Registration (includes presentation, drinks & apps, VIP tours and more)