The Agenda Workshop, powered by Shopify, is a compelling lineup of educational speakers that provide key tools focused on growing your business and adapting to the major shift in our industry. Our curated selection of industry leaders, experts, brand founders, and executives share innovative insights in all areas of retail, sourcing, production, social media, and technology solely aimed at strategically building your business.
FREE & Open to the Public
9:00am – Check In Begins
9:30am – 1:00pm Workshop : MORNING SESSION
2:00pm – 5:00pm Speakers & Panel: AFTERNOON SESSION
5:00pm – 6:00pm HAPPY HOUR, presented by NetSuite
MORNING SESSION [9:00am – 1:00pm]
Whether online, in-store, through social media or on the fly, your business is your passion. At Shopify, we want to support you in any and every way we can. In fact, helping entrepreneurs is at the heart of our philosophy. That’s why we’re always working and innovating to deliver the tools you need to succeed. From expert advice, to valuable partnerships, to expanding your network, Agenda Workshop will help your business thrive, so you can live on your terms.
Getting Started with Shopify
A step-by-step workshop of all the info you’ll need to set up your store on Shopify, manage your account and get selling. Please bring a laptop.
Selling in Person
Learn about the ins and outs of selling in person using Shopify. Learn more about Shopify POS, inventory management, discounts, and best practices of selling in person.
Get hands-on tips and tricks from an expert photographer on how to take cost effective, beautiful photos of your products. Bring your camera(s) or product(s) to get advice on how to best shoot your products.
A beautiful website is your best marketing tool and is the essential tool to building your brand. Join us to learn the basics of design and Shopify theme customization.
AFTERNOON SESSION [2:00pm – 6:00pm]
• Scott Alan – GM, Hydroflask – “An Outdoor Category Leader with a High Tech Heartbeat”
Hydro Flask began as a fast-paced outdoor startup driven by tech-minded leaders. With key hires integrating the right mix of brand expertise and retail sales strategy, combined with the tech-based mentality of building an agile and intelligent workforce, the company skyrocketed into the market leader in the sports and outdoor marketplace for hydration.
• Dee Murphy – Founder, FiveFourClub – “Disrupting Men’s Fashion”
A 15 year history on how a traditional menswear business pivoted to become a leader in men’s e-commerce.
• Dr. Lynn Phillips – Managing Director, Reinventures – “Digital Disruption and the “New-Game” of Customer Experience Engineering”
A talk focusing on how the brands, retailers and agencies can leverage best and emerging “next” practices in customer-centricity and digital marketing excellence to deliver winning value propositions to be disruptors and not disruptees in the changing landscape.
• Gary Smith – President & CEO, Polartec – “Conscious Consumption & Sustainable Manufacturing”
• “Leveling The Playing Field: Lessons From Female Helmed Brands ” Panel Discussion
• Iva Pawling – Co-founder & CEO, Richer Poorer
• Mandy Fry – Co-Founder & President, Amuse Society
• Ellen Bennett – Founder & CEO, Hedley & Bennett
• Ariel Kaye – Founder and CEO, Parachute
• Vivianne Lapointe – Founder & Editor In Chief, Live FAST Magazine
• Arianna Schioldager – Editor in Chief, Create & Cultivate
ACCESS TO AGENDA SHOW
Your WORKSHOP ticket DOES NOT get you access to AGENDA SHOW LONG BEACH. If you wish to attend, register at AGENDASHOW.COM
** Your pass for Agenda Trade Show DOES get you access to Workshop.