Hashtag Sports® is a unique thought leadership platform and innovation festival in New York City exploring the trends and technologies happening at the convergence of sports and media, content, sponsorship, and culture.
Today’s fans are mobile-first and multi-platform, seamlessly creating and consuming content across a rapidly evolving and fragmented media landscape. Emerging technology and digital platforms unite them as well as expose them to new and niche sports. Our mission is to celebrate innovation and highlight the unique opportunities and challenges surrounding the Connected Fan.
Join the industry’s most diverse gathering of forward-thinking decision makers from leading teams, leagues, brands, agencies, publishers, platforms, rightsholders, startups, and more as they unite June 26-28, 2017 at TimesCenter and Microsoft Technology Center in New York City to collaborate and chart a new course for the sports economy.
1,200+ Attendees • 650+ Companies • 175+ Speakers • 50+ Sessions
• Dawn Hudson – CMO, NFL
• Ron Huddleston – CVP, Ecosystem – Microsoft
• Jemele Hill – Co-Anchor, SportsCenter – ESPN
• Patty Hirsch – GM & SVP of Digital – TIME
• Martellus Bennett – Super Bowl Champ – Green Bay Packers
• Keith Dawkins – EVP, Nickelodeon
• Allison Overholt – Editor In Chief, ESPN
• Laura Froelich – Head of Sports Content Partnerships – Twitter
• Nick Kelly – Director of Experiential – Anheuser Busch
• Tobias Sherman – Global Head of eSports – WME IMG
• Zach Sugarman – SVP Properties – Wasserman
• Nick Baker – SVP of Global Partnerships – AEG
• Anthony Morgante – Director of Sports Business Development – Microsoft
• Sundance DiGiovanni – CoFounder – Major League Gaming
• and more
GROUP Y MEMBERS: Receive Discount Registration, use promo code “GROUPY17” when purchasing tickets.