XLIVE eSports Summit
n 2018, the global Esports audience will exceed 250 million, millennials make up 69% of U.S. Esports fans and the market generates $1.1 billion in revenue worldwide, rapidly approaching $1.5 billion by 2020. The XLIVE Esports Summit is the first senior level forum of its kind that will bring together Esports industry stakeholders and traditional professional sports franchises under one roof to discuss the impact that Esports will have on the future of the sports and entertainment industries. This event will convene Esports team owners/players, venue operators, tournament organizers, broadcasters, sponsors, agencies, legal experts, consultants, product developers, venture capitalists with professional sports teams investing in Esports for an intimate event focused on the business and technological evolution of the rapidly evolving Esports market.
• ANN HAND, CHAIRMAN & CEO, SUPER LEAGUE GAMING
• KENT WAKEFORD, CO-FOUNDER & COO, KSV ESPORTS
• BRETT LAUTENBACH, CEO, NRG ESPORTS
• BRIAN NOWAK, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MORGAN STANLEY | RESEARCH
• CHRIS CHANEY, PRESIDENT, INFINITE ESPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
• CAYLE DRABINSKY, DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS, MILWAUKEE BUCKS
• JOHANNES WALDSTEIN, FOUNDER & CEO, FANAI
• DIAMOND LEUNG, MANAGING EDITOR, SPORTTECHIE
• TOBIAS SHERMAN, FOUNDER & CEO, FOUNDRY IV
• MICHAEL BROOKS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NACE
• MANNY ANEKAL, FOUNDER & CEO, TNL MEDIA & VERSUS SPORTS
• RYAN MORRISON, FOUNDING PARTNER, MORRISON & LEE
• DANIEL KELLEY, DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE MARKETING, HYPERX
• NICHOLAS HORBACZEWSKI, CEO, DRONE RACING LEAGUE
• ARNOLD HUR, CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER, KSV ESPORTS
• NATE ECKMAN, CO-FOUNDER & CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER, ULTIMATE MEDIA VENTURES
• STAN PRESS, HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, VY ESPORTS
• ERIN HARVEGO, VICE PRESIDENT, BIG TEN NETWORK
• TYLER SCHRODT, FOUNDER AND CEO, ELECTRONIC GAMING FEDERATION
• VINCENT MINICHIELLO, ESPORTS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, REDPEG MARKETING
• ROGER CANEDA, GENERAL MANAGER OF ESPORTS, DALLAS MAVERICKS
• STUART LIPSON, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ESPORTS AD BUREAU
• JASON LAKE, FOUNDER & CEO, COMPLEXITY GAMING
• more to be announced
From 175+ senior executives as they identify the business opportunities and barriers to entry in an industry with a global audience that is expected to generate $748 million in revenue this year and will be worth close to $1 billion by 2019.
The latest Esports investment opportunities, who is deploying capital and why.
How professional sports teams, athletes and brands are developing strategies for Esports.
Two days of interactive discussions with industry experts from the most successful team owners, tournament organizers, broadcasters, agencies, brands and more.
a passionate community of executives that are committed to the growth and sustainability of the Esports industry.
Organizations attending include team owners, Esports athletes, tournament organizers, sponsors, pro teams investing in Esports, game publishers, streaming platforms, media, federations/alliances, broadcasters, consultants, legal firms, technology providers, talent agencies, product developers, venture capitalists, and other organizations serving the Esports community.
THE ESPORTS INSIGHT & INFORMATION YOUR ORGANIZATION NEEDS
Discover the latest trends, opportunities and challenges in brand partnerships, creating extraordinary live events, analytics, monetization strategies, industry growth, broadcast reach, fan engagement, talent development and much, much, more!
For three days you will interact, learn from and build relationships with the the leading organizations shaping the high growth Esports industry.