Youth Marketing Strategy NYC
Youth Marketing Strategy NYC 2017
Voxburner’s Youth Marketing Strategy is heading back to NYC for a fourth year for the biggest coming together of the youth marketing industry in the US. Join 800+ brands, agencies, non-profits, colleges, media owners and youth organisations for a 2 day festival in Brooklyn.
● Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people.
● Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest ideas you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
● Get real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more.
Speakers include Dunkin’ Brands, Ticketmaster, Pandora, Guinness World Records, TBWA Worldwide, The Economist, Matt Britton, Movember Foundation, CVS, DoSomething.org, Mashable and ASOS.
● Big vs Little Marketing: who wins? What can global brands can learn from nimble start-ups and vice versa. Do big budgets really matter?
● Digital language of youth: How can brands keep up with the ever evolving visual slang, emojis, GIFS and memes used by 16-24s?
● CEO panel: moving marketing up the boardroom agenda: How we can get more CMOs sitting at the top tables and how does the modern CEO prioritze youth marketing?
● Mixed up reality: Understand how young people are incorporating new technologies in their lives and what the brands who have delved into VR and live have learnt so far.
● Tackling the rise of mobile and social shoppers: A trip to the mall with friends has evolved into a generation coming together online to share, like and comment as they shop. How are brands responding?
We are pleased to offer a 20% discount, just use code GROUPY20 when booking your tickets here: https://ti.to/voxburner/youth-marketing-strategy-nyc-2017