Hashtag Sports 2019
EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF ENGAGEMENT AT HASHTAG SPORTS
In only 3 years, Hashtag Sports has grown rapidly in influence to become the premier forum where the benchmark for effective fan engagement is set.
More than 1,200 senior media and marketing professionals will join 120+ athletes, CMOs, content creators, and engagement experts across 3 jam-packed days and nights of networking, education, and celebration surrounding the future of sports media and the fan experience.
2019 SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
Hashtag Sports offers a global platform for athletes, executives, and influencers to deliver inspirational and actionable insights to the sports ecosystem. We bring together a unique blend of change-agents to define the future of fan engagement.
• Hines Ward – Player Development, Alliance of American Football
• Charlie Ebersol – Co-Founder, Alliance of American Football
• Nick Kelly – Head of US Sports Marketing, Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Katie O’Reilly – CMO, Philadelphia 76ers
• Adrian Segovia – Head of Content & Distribution, North America, La Liga
• Carola Jain – CMO, Spartan Race
More speakers to be announced soon!