SIMA Speaker Series: Sustainability In Our Industry
Essential Insights into the sustainability concepts, topics, solutions, and insights you need to be aware of.
If you play a role in Leadership, Design, Product, Compliance, or Marketing then you can’t miss this crash course on sustainability in the apparel industry; the topic that’s become more than just a buzzword.
The day features a mini-masterclass, insights from experts, moderated discussions, and more on the topics of Foundational Sustainability Concepts, Sustainable Fibers/Materials, Fair & Decent Labor, and Differentiated Sustainability-Driven Marketing Opportunities.
You’ll walk away with a better understanding of how the experts are talking about sustainability in our sector, what the hottest topics and our biggest concerns are, what solutions are readily available and utilized in the marketplace, and what steps you can take next to keep up with your competitors.
• Derek Sabori – Sustainability Advisor & Instructor, Co-Founder, Kozm
• Kim Matsoukas – Sr Manager of Sustainability & Social Responsibility, Vans
• Wendy Savage – Director, Social Responsibility & Traceability, Patagonia
• Megan Stoneburner Azim – Director of Sustainability and Sourcing, Outerknown
• Josh Reddin – CEO, Elastic
SIMA Members and Retailers: $50 per person
Non-Members: $65 per person
Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Registrations are final and not transferrable between dates. Deadline to register is Monday, August 19, 2019.